不想工作？员工怠工？教你6条实用干货！-CIPInternship Happy workers are productive workers. But how do you motivate a group of employees to work hard and help your business grow? Luck
Happy workers are productive workers. But how do you motivate a group of employees to work hard and help your business grow? Luckily, motivating your employees doesn’t take a lot of flare or even a lot of resources. In fact, it could require you to just schedule a few minutes on your schedule to say “hi.”
As a small business owner特工学生, you need to maximize revenue and increase productivity, which means you need your staff to work as efficiently as possible. To get you off to a good start, follow these top ways tomotivate your employees.
1. Communicate Better If you’re nothing more than a face on a newsletter or a name on an email, what motivation will your employees have to meet your goals? The importance of employee communications is often overlooked. You should communicate with them frequently, and actually speak with them face-to-face. Your staff needs to know they are valued, and communicating in person with them is the best way to show your appreciation for their hard work.
2. Be An Example You can’t expect your employees to work hard or behave the way you want them to if you don’t lead by example. If you show your excitement about the company’s goals, your employees will get on-board and work to achieve those goals. Good moods are always infectious — especially in the workplace.
3. Empower Them Give your employees more of a say in how they do their job. Ask for their input and get suggestions on how they can improve their performance. Most employees have ideas about how they can be more efficient, but they may not share them with you unless you specifically ask them. Use regular employee reviews to discuss these improvements, but don’t just ask. If you really want to empower and motivate your employees, you need to take their advice and implement it. You should also give them the authority to make their own decisionsr6034 , such as providing service for a client up to a certain point without needing to get prior approval.
除了对他们的工作评价以外远航技术，多问问工作是否投入，咨询一些工作建议。对于如何提高工作效率，大多数员工都有想法醒酒汤的做法 ，除非你特意去问他们，否则他们一般不会主动告诉你。用员工的角度来看待他们的进步王思岩 ，如果你真的想激励员工，别单只是问，你得采纳并实施他们的建议。你也应该给他们去做选择的权利，比如：可以在一定的范围内自主为客户提供服务，无须请教上级。
4. Offer Opportunities For Advancement Your employees are more motivated when they know they’re working towards something. If they think there’s no opportunity for advancement, they don’t have much to work for. Nobody wants to work a dead-end job. Motivate your employees by offering training that gives them the skills they need to climb their career ladder. Grooming young employees to move on to better opportunities is valuable to you as well because it enables you to build your company’s reputation as a great place to work.
5. Provide Incentives Incentives are always motivation boosters — and they don’t have to be expensive. You can offer incentives like an extra paid day off, gift cards, tickets to the movies, or other low-cost ways to show your appreciation. Of course, cash rewards are always good incentives as well.
6. Get to know what they need inside
People are extremely different in terms of personality; some really pay attention to how are their performance on work; some really enjoy a good working enviroment instead of a stressful one; some care money; some do value what they can archive on their career goals.
就性格而言位元堂猴枣散 ，每个人都是不同。有些人在工作上非常拼命，有的喜欢轻松愉快的工作环境集结战宝 ，有的十分看重金钱，而有的更看重个人发展各个击破 ，实现自我。
Motivation plays a key role in keeping your best employees, too. If you don’t consistently motivate your employees, you’re sure to experience a higher amount ofturnover.
Chian Internship Placements (简称 CIP），CIP工作作为国际人才运输方面，始终为客户严格把关，严肃苛刻的人才挑选制度，使我们在业内排名始终名列前三，自2005年至今的10多年间，我们已经为国内400多家大型公司／企业输送了奖金4000名优秀的外籍人才。
CIP的人才来自世界各地， 其中比较集中的国家/地区有：美国、加拿大等北美洲；澳大利亚、新西兰等大洋洲、以及欧洲绝大部分地区的多所大学。 优秀的学生资源使得CIP在10多年来，始终与与保时捷，戴姆勒，凯旋公关等福布斯10强、500强企业国家知名企业保持着良好的合作关系。
Join our readership for updates on
Jobs vacancies, Internship Positions,
Interview of Top HR Managers九刀流 ,
Career Tips and Career Events.
Scan QR Code Below